The Cuban Regime:
- Monitors everyone's conversations [Reuters]
- Denies equal access to buying goods [NPR]
- Censors and cuts off internet access [Ammron]
- Unfairly prosecutes dissidents [HRW]
- Tortures dissidents [HRW]
- Punishes all dissent [Daily Wire]
- Prevents dissidents from fleeing [BBC]
American politicians and human rights activists are outraged.
The American Establishment
- Monitors everyone's conversations, especially dissidents. [New York Post, WUSA9]
- Unfairly sentences and entraps dissidents. [Julie Kelly, Glenn Greenwald]
- Denies equal access to banking and payments [Breitbart]
(Corporate America + government partnership)
- Censors and cuts off dissident social media access [Newsweek, Facebook]
(Big tech + government partnership)
- Keeps dissidents in solitary confinement [The Spectator]
- Prevents dissenters from earning a living [CNN]
- Prevents dissidents from flying (No-Fly Lists) [PM]
American politicians and human rights activists are silent.
We cut through the noise so you don’t have to. Once a week. Join today.