Fauci, the bureaucrat who led the pandemic response from Trump to Biden, has been wrong when it mattered most. It's time to stop taking him seriously.
1. Claimed that COVID was not a major threat. It was.
"But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about." 1/21/20
"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously." 1/26/20
2. Told American's that masks were unnecessary, days before COVID was officially classified as a global pandemic. He then walked back on it.
“Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks… There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” 3/8/20
3. Knowingly lied to American's about his opinion on mask efficacy. Had no regrets.
“We were told . . . we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs and masks for health providers [and decided] we really need to save the masks for the people who need them most.” 7/15/20
4. Claimed that New York's brutal lockdowns were the only path out of the pandemic. They weren't. Florida took a different route that was more successful.
“When you do it properly, you bring down those cases. We have done it. We have done it in New York. New York got hit worse than any place in the world. And they did it correctly by doing the things that you’re talking about.” 7/17/20
5. Knowingly lied about herd immunity statistics.
“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.” 12/21/20
6. Predicted Americans would still need to wear masks after vaccination, going against the science.
“Currently, we do not have enough data to be able to say with confidence that the vaccines can prevent transmission.”
“So even if vaccinated, you may still be able to spread the virus to vulnerable people.” 2/2/21
7. Claimed that Texas's mask mandate repeal would cause a surge in cases. It didn't. A month after the repeal, Texas cases dropped by 4,000 per day.
"My strong advice to them would be to continue to implement the public health measures. Now is not the time to pull back." 3/4/21
"It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors" 4/6/21
More Exclusive Content, By Newest
A List Of Fauci's Mistakes & Lies Exposing CNN, A Self-Acknowledged Propaganda Outlet Why And How To Leave Google Search Woke Capital and The Left Are Lying About Georgia's Voting Laws Everything You Know About The Capitol Riot Is A Lie The New United States Caste System The Truth About George Floyd's Death
The best unwoke content, directly to your email. Subscribe today.