How Politicians Treat Progressives
Advocating To Bail Out Protestors, Including Violent Criminals
Politicians like Kamala Harris advocated for fundraising that would bail out protestors. Some that were bailed out as a result:
- Jaleel Stallings was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during May 30 protests. One fund paid $75,000 to bail him out.
- A woman charged with 2nd degree murder, a twice-convicted rapist, and a man accused of multiple assaults.
Other politicians like Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Ayanna Pressley encouraged the unrest from the Democratic coalition.
“They’re not gonna let up and they should not.” - Kamala Harris, after cities were burned (9/1/20)
“There needs to be unrest in the streets.” - Rep. Ayanna Pressley, after businesses were looted (8/16/20)
“I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be." - Speaker Nancy Pelosi, as political violence grew (6/14/18)
Ignoring Politically Disadvantageous Attacks On The Capitol
Aspiring member of Nation of Islam Noah Green attacked the United States Capitol and plowed his car into two Capitol police. The attack was largely ignored.
How Politicians Treat Conservatives
Labeling Protestors As Domestic Terrorists
Biden condemned the pro-Trump rioters as “insurrectionists” and “domestic terrorists.”
Planning 9/11 Style Commission To Investigate Conservatives
"Our next steps will be to establish an outside, independent 9/11-type Commission to ‘investigate and report on the facts and causes relating to the January 6, 2021 domestic terrorist attack upon the United States Capitol Complex.’” - Nancy Pelosi
No Support For Cruel Treatment Of Conservatives
Over three dozen Capitol protesters are were denied bail, held in solitary confinement, and were treated as "maximum security" prisoners in "restrictive housing", despite many being non-violent and not threats to the public.
How Corporate America Treats Progressives
Corporations Donated Millions To Causes Promoting Unrest
Companies Promoted Awareness Of Movements Causing Unrest
Many Fortune 500 companies also advocated and funded the 'Defund The Police' movement, a goal of the riots.
Companies Adopted Trainings To Support Progressive Causes Like Critical Race Theory Education
How Corporate America Treats Conservatives
Private Corporations Reported Private Customer Data to the FBI
Bank of America went through customer data to give the FBI details on anyone who was around the capitol on Jan 6.
Companies Identified & Fired Employees Present at the Jan 6 Protest
Corporate leaders colluded to fight conservative legislation
How Big Tech Treats Progressives
Big Tech companies banded together to promote awareness and spread the BLM cause.
- Amazon via Twitter amplified and aligned themselves with the BLM movement.
- Apple made donations to BLM, partnered with controversial leftists like Ibram Kendi on their platform.
- Facebook's Instagram backed BLM and Zuckerberg financially supported the movement.
- Google changed their homepage to align and support the movement. They also donated $1 million.
- Big tech allowed questioning of the 2016 election.
How Big Tech Treats Conservatives
Big Tech companies banded together to mass censor conservatives and conservative causes.
- Amazon denied services to Parler, a free speech social network that aimed to give voices to censored conservatives. They also removed conservative books and content from their store.
- Apple removed Parler from their App Store, an app that provided conservatives a safe-haven from mass big-tech censorship.
- Facebook censored hundreds of thousands of conservatives using their platforms, censored the standing U.S. president, and continues to shadow-ban and ban conservatives.
- Google manipulated search results to favor progressives, suppressed negative news about progressive causes, and removed some conservative news outlets from their search.
- Big tech came together to silence questioning of the 2020 election.
How Media Treats Progressives
Excused the violence and looting from BLM-associated riots through biased reporting
Minimized and underreported the violence and deaths from the BLM riots.
In an example, CNN captioned a video of a building in Kenosha burning, "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful."
How Media Treats Conservatives
The media fabricated false stories to worsen the opinion of conservatives.
The media exaggerated stories to worsen the opinion of conservatives.
The media claimed that five people died as a result of the violence in the protest. Only one died, and the individual was a protester killed by Capitol police. The others died from natural causes and one accident.
Corporate journalists doxxed conservatives to get them fired from their jobs.
The Criminal Justice System
How The Criminal Justice System Treats Progressives
Cities refused to prosecute progressive rioters
Bail was provided for violent BLM protestors
How The Criminal Justice System Treats Conservatives
- Capitol protestors held in 23 hour a day solitary confinement with other harsh treatment.
- Many protestors denied bail, many of whom were not violent and have been acknowledged to not be public risks.
- Conservative police officers fired for denouncing BLM protestors and supporting conservative causes.
The Federal Government
How The Federal Government Treats Progressives
Federal Justice Department dropping cases against BLM protestors.
Biden's Justice Department is dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers.
FBI flew surveillance planes over BLM protests for monitoring.
How The Federal Government Treats Conservatives
FBI used extreme resources to find everyone involved at the Capitol protest.
FBI used private companies like Google and AT&T to track down protesters.
- Google search warrants gave the FBI exact locations and let the FBI map locations of protestors.
- AT&T search warrants gave the FBI names and home addresses.
The FBI visited the homes of suspects who they believed were involved in the protests.
- FBI visited homes of tracked down phones that pinged near the Capitol on Jan 6. They also raided the wrong homes.
- A task force was established to remove extremists from the military, which the Secretary of Defense defines as Trump supporters.
- 25,000 National Guard troops were deployed to Capitol following the protests.
How Hollywood Treats Progressives
Celebrities came together to advocate and raise millions for the protestors arrested at the BLM riots.
How Hollywood Treats Conservatives
We cut through the noise so you don’t have to. Once a week. Join today.